SPOT CASH ON CREDIT CARD SERVICES
The excess withdrawal of cash is made generally on demand from the customer and the customer has to pay interest on the excess amount he/she has withdrawn. The Cash Credit facility is quite useful to those businesses where cash payment like wages, transportation, cash purchases are to be made and the receivables are not realized in time.
Cash Credit : Documents
The borrower and/or the guarantors have to provide the following documents to the banks or the lending institutions while submitting Cash Credit Application. Certain documents may be demanded by the bank or the lending institutions in post sanction phase or on periodical basis.
- Address Proof : Latest Electricity/Telephone Bill or Receipt of Maintenance Charges or Valid Passport or Voter’s Identity Card or Purchase/Lease Deed/ Leave & License Agreement of Residence or Office Premises.
- Identity Proof : Valid Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s Card, Any other photo identification issued by Government Agencies.
- Business Proof : VAT/CST Registration No. or MIDC Agreement or SSI Permanent Registration Certificate or Warehouse Receipts or Shop & Establishment Act Certificate or Copy of Lease Agreement along with the latest Rent paid Receipt.
- Business Profile on Company’s Letterhead.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms.
- Certificate of incorporation, Date of Commencement of Business and Memorandum of Title Deeds, Form 32 in for Addition or Deletion of Directors in case of companies.
- Last three years Trading, Profit & Loss A/c. and Balance Sheets (duly signed by a Chartered Accountant wherever applicable).
- Last one years’ Bank statement of the Firm.
- If existing loan, then sanctioning letter and repayment schedule of the same.
- Firm/Company’s PAN Cards.
- Individual Income Tax Returns of the Individual/Partners/Directors for last three years.
- Last one years’ Bank statement of Individuals, Partners, Directors.
- SEBI formalities in case of listed companies.
- Share Holding pattern of Directors duly certified by a Chartered Accountant.
- List of the Existing Directors of the company from the Registrar of the Companies.
- Written & approved confirmation of having No Legal Suit filed against any of the directors. If any such legal suit or proceedings are pending then the details of such legal suit or proceeding.
Cash Credit : Process
The following are the sequence of steps taken by the banks on receipt of completed application forms.
- Application form is accepted and acknowledged.
- Personal interview /discussions is held with the customers by the bank’s officials.
- Bank’s Field Investigation team visits the business place/work place of the applicant.
(All the documents submitted are verified by the bank with the originals so as to ensure the authenticity of the same.)
- Bank verifies the track record of the applicant with the common information sharing bureau (CIBIL).
- In case of fresh projects the bank analyses the back ground of the applicant/firm/company and the Technical feasibility/financial viability of the project based on various parameters and also the existing market conditions.
- Depending on the size of the project the file is put up for sanction to the appropriate level of authority.
- We Arrange Finance Service
- Cibil Default Personal Loan
- Private Personal Loan -12 months Period
- Emergency Private Personal Finance Same Day Cash
- Emi Card Finance
- Car Finance/ Car Re Finance
- Cibil Default Housing Loan
- Cibil Default Mortgage Loan
- Top up Home Loan
- Private Mortgage Loan
- Cheque Based Business loan-monthly